Intra-uterine insemination (IUI)
The husband's or donor sperm is used:
An adequate semen sample
Normal female reproductive pathway (at least one functional tube)
1. Hormone treatment (ovulation induction) to ensure the development of more than 1, but preferably less than 3 eggs .
2. Monitoring of follicular growth.
3. Induction of ovulation.
4. The sperm sample is prepared, on the day of ovulation.
5. Intrauterine insemination of the wife with the husband's sperm / donor's sperm.
6. Pregnancy test (approximately 2 weeks after insemination).